Sunday, February 27, 2011

Last part of Feb

Saw a fantastic Aurora the evening before AA arrived. Saw off friends and got down to the business of realising that in 6 weeks, the AA will be back for the last time in 8 months. We 24 expeditioners will be about as isolated as you can get in the most inhospitable place on earth. The mind sets are starting to change around station, serious faces, but positive attitudes too. I feel that my entries will start to get smaller and smaller. This is now my day to day, I am not immune to the fantastic but I guess it is all relative. I will try and keep you all informed as larger events occur, but things will get very intense for me in the next weeks while we wait for V4. Once that has been and gone, maybe then I will get back in the blogging mood ("what blogging mood?" you guys scream :P HAHAHAHAHA, be thankful of this much ;) )

Anyway guys, later

Pip B2 Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment