Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy week

Been a busy week. Had a combination of obs shifts, furniture moving, cooking for the crowds and in between, a bit of fishing too. Started the weekend past with a hangover to end all. Got out for an hour or so on Sunday to fish, cooked all day for Tuesday and helped Davis move into the New LQ on Thursday, every other day was weather obs. See some pics taken by Ray Morris for the Davis website weekly newsletter.

Second thing I have ever caught, first being a flip flop 25 odd years ago. I'd say thong but everyone then checks if I am being sleazy... nope just a grubby old flip flop and an Antarctic fish. Not bad I reckon.

An imaginary game of pool, creatures of habit.

2 comments:

  1. So, you caught a real thong - a rubber left foot job? Wow, pollution *is* everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wasn't in Antarctica. First thing I caught was in Daylseford... and then 25 years later an Antarctic fish! Bit vague I know

    ReplyDelete