Monday, November 29, 2010

What a day! I actually feel like I am getting on top of this.

Well, it all looks like it is coming together. In short, because it's what I do, here's the goss:

Hydro team rocks! Got heaps done, helped above and beyond. Room is almost cleaned up. Green Cos is "planted", herbs are going well.

Saw an elephant seal, was meant to get to bed, but then I heard the exciting news and took some pics. 3:30am-11:59pm is too long for me. Slept in.

And other good stuff...
Comm tech Doug's photo of me cleaning out Hydro stuff

My photo of Mark, current Deputy Station leader, trying to tell the elephant seal where to go.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh - point... point... Hydroponics, Badge, Photos.

    The walrus just wanted its bucket back. Oh, it's a seal, my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.theage.com.au/small-business/entrepreneur/pricey-pint-how-i-developed-the-worlds-most-expensive-ale-20101130-18ers.html

    ReplyDelete