Saturday, December 18, 2010

Part 2, "The long over due"

It has been a while, but it has been busy, and comms make doing this sort of thing a bit trying.

Well, cant remember my train of thought from about two weeks ago so I'll just jump in now. It's all happening. I won't say I'm good at obs, not by a long shot, but I am getting more comfortable with them. Balloons are quite routine now as is the rest. Tech work... Lots to do and loving it. Mainly preventative maintenance on the hydrogen systems, some computer/network problems, one simple troubleshoot (known problem that can crop up that people get told about, that I probably got told about but can't remember) that I had to solve from first principles. Good, fun stuff. As ever, no pics to show, this due to my being at a work computer and not with my camera handy. I will get round to it.

I have a vid of the walk down to the weather screen, of me cutting a deck of cards one handed - badly too I might add - and the usual pics from around the traps. Actually, I might have a vid of the Aurora Australis crashing through some high swell too, I'll see what I can dig up though I don't like my chances of being able to upload this stuff.

Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment