Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Midwinter

This post will just be a brief run down until I can get some other peoples additions and slap them in. Mid winter celebrations went something like this:-

-Brunch (delicious!!! Eggs Benedict or Florentine, I cant remember which)

-The dip, hilarious!!! 95% of the crew got wet, this is meant to be pretty rare with only 75% the usual. Vid to come.

-Dinner. Amazing, 24 dish banquet. Each dish was assigned to one person for table delivery and done so specifically with them in mind. Mine was a veal dish with hydro salad. Well chosen for me I think. My dish...

-Presents. Everyone made a present for another person here in Kringle type hat draw. I got Hoops and gave him the Davis beard achievement award with a stencil drawing likeness of his face based on my screen printing days techniques. I got a Hellraiser style puzzle box with a "B2" mini hip flask hidden inside. WIN

-Festivities, Bands, poems, videos. FUN, a great night was had.

No comments:

Post a Comment